Polo Run Apartments is marked by excitement. Our community blends an attractive list of amenities with an impressive number of shops and restaurants located within walking distance to provide an all-inclusive living experience. As a result, life in our Greenwood luxury apartments is comfortable and stress-free.
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of $299 and a monthly pet rent of $20 per apartment are required.
Greenwood, Indiana Apartments
There is always something to do here. Enjoy a splash in our crystal-clear swimming pool with a Wi-Fi sundeck whenever you want to escape the summer heat, or head to the clubhouse for a fun afternoon sharing stories with your neighbors. If you are looking to squeeze in more exercise into your daily routine, the cardio and resistance toning center is there for you, and so are the tennis and sand volleyball courts. And since our community is pet-friendly, we also have a leash-free pet park for your small- or large-breed companions.
In the apartments, expect to find the commodities you need, from open-concept living and dining rooms to private balconies and ample closets. To further boost your comfort, our homes come either furnished and unfurnished, include most utilities in the monthly rent, and offer an enhanced sense of privacy. As a bonus, we have an award-winning resident service program, with a diversified range of fun and engaging activities happening year-round.
Our excellent location steps away from Greenwood Park Mall can be counted as an extra amenity. Living in our Greenwood apartments for rent puts you close to more than 130 retailers and restaurants, with local favorites such as Bar Louie and Von Mauer being just a few of them. Give us a call to learn more about the lease terms!